DubaiBonjour.com is a Business, Cultural and Lifestyle French online news magazine, with the mission to promote UAE / Dubai as preferred lifestyle destination and to create awareness around French values, culture and brands in the UAE, targeting Francophone communities, residents and visitors alike, throughout the UAE in general and Dubai in particular. Magazine content is in English and French. For more information, see DubaiBonjour Media Kit 2018 hereafter.
Download DubaiBonjour Media Kit 2018
- Founded and launched in 2016
- Leading online magazine for Francophones* and Francophiles** in UAE; Dubai in particular
- Targeting UAE residents and visitors
- Daily selected news, articles and special events
- Published in French and English
- Social media Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
35 000+ French Residents in UAE (in addition to residents of other French speaking nationalities) and 500 000+ French speaking Visitors to the UAE as per Dubai Tourism 2017 Performance Report
- 25 000 French residents in Dubai
- 10 000 French residents in Abu Dhabi
- 298 000 French visitors (+12% vs. 2016)
- 173 000 Canadian visitors (-2% vs. 2016)
- 142 000 Lebanese visitors (+8% vs. 2016)
Our readers are from UAE, France, Lebanon, Algeria, Switzerland, Canada and several other French speaking countries.
Typically comprises upmarket professionals who enjoy the cosmopolitan Dubai lifestyle, with varied interests, and boast high income levels.
They are big spenders on personal items and on items for their home. They like to visit new places, experience new adventures and make regular purchases online. They are great art, music and cultural events lovers. They are tech-savvy and well-connected.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- All types of content: rich text, static & animated images, video
- Optimized content structure and navigation for easy browsing
- Responsive design: adapts the content, including any advertisements, automatically to desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile platforms
- Full SSL encryption for greatest security
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): mobile-friendly content loaded instantly everywhere
- Content Distribution Network (CDN) and cashing worldwide for fastest delivery and best performance
- Excellent Google SEO ranking with optimized keywords
Minimum 10K impressions. Payment in advance. Terms & conditions apply. Artworks provided by Client.
Contact email@example.com to place your media booking order.
France-UAE Bilateral Trade Key Figures
- €4.50 billion in trade* (AED 20.58 billion)
- €3.40 billion exports from France to the UAE (AED 15.55 billion)
- €1.09 billion imports from the UAE to France (AED 4.99 billion)
- 4th world trade surplus for France
- 2nd largest trade partner in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries – after KSA (€8.6 billion)
- 15th largest customer of France outside the European Union
- Capital goods € 785 m
- Chemicals, Perfumes & Cosmetics € 630 m
- Transport Equipment € 441 m
Source: French Treasury Department – French Ministry for the Economy & Finance – based on French Embassy to the UAE, Economic Department Report released on March 6, 2018
Download Media Kit
Download DubaiBonjour Media Kit 2018 here